2008年10月23日星期四

Humiliation is a force

In the United States, called a Cooper's university graduates can not find a job in Runescape Power leveling, he decided to try the company's George. Cooper is a radio enthusiast, from an early age worship radio industry veteran George, George, if he can accept, he would like to, he can certainly learn a lot in the future can be the same as George in the radio industry has made great achievements. When George Cooper knocked on the door, George is to concentrate on study of wireless phones, that is, we are now commonly used in mobile phones. Cooper in his mind for a long time, carefully in the face of George spoke out. He said: "Dear George, I would like to become a member of your company, if we can stay on your side, your assistant, so much the better. Of course, I do not seek treatment ... ..." Who knows, Cooper finished yet, and so on, George would be rude to him, then interrupted. George looked at with disdain in the eyes of Cooper said: "I would like to ask you what year of graduation? How long do radio?" Treasury rate Patan said: "George, I was at university graduates this year, has never done radio work, but I like this ... ..." George once again rudely interrupted Cooper: "The young people I see you please go out, and I do not want to see you, please do not waste my time." Cooper's fear was uneasy when she felt calm down, he calmly said: "Mr. George, I know you are busy now, what you study in the wireless mobile phone, right? Maybe I can help you The busy! " Although Cooper is able to guess their own research project and was surprised, but George still feel that this young man before too naive, not enough for their own use, he firmly on the Age Of Conan Power Leveling of the order for guests to leave. One day in 1973, a man standing on the streets of New York, with about a large brick two wireless phones, attracted passers-by stood one after another eye-catching. This man is the inventor of cell phones • Martin Cooper. At that time, Cooper in the United States of Motorola engineers and technicians. Cooper said: "George, I now use a portable radio telephone call with you." George could not think of how, when his door was really young in their development before a wireless mobile phone - cell phones. Now, cell phones have become indispensable in the daily lives of people of communication, and Martin Cooper • name was well known. • Martin to be interviewed by reporters when Cooper asked: "If you were at that time to accept George, you would certainly assist in the completion of George's mobile phone development, and this is certainly the credit of George, is not it?" • Martin Cooper replied: "No, if at the time George took me, and I became George's assistant, we may never see the development of the mobile phone now, precisely because he rejected me, has been cut off so that I would like to learn from him the idea, so I Only to re-blazing a path of the development of mobile phones, and succeeded. The right of way is called the humiliation, I will be George I of the humiliation of progress has become the driving force. If there is no such power, even if I do not necessarily join hands with George Be able to complete the development. "

没有评论: